Fortnite it is unstoppable and does not stop growing and changing. It is overwhelming what the title of Epic games is achieving, largely thanks to the weekly work that developers do and the constant flow of information they provide.
We present the Patch Notes V.3.6
The update V.3.6 includes new improvements for the Battle Royale, adjustments in the «minigun» and the inclusion of the limpet bomb. I am and much more is what we have prepared for you. Make yourself comfortable! Of course, they also arrive with Challenges of Week 10.
Lapa pump (Battle Royale + Save the world)
The mechanism is simple: you hit the bomb on an enemy and it goes BOOM! You can find this new toy in loots located on the ground, supplies, llamas and treasure chests. It’s already taking time to try it!
Noble caster (Save the world)
This little friend will tear monsters to pieces. Increase the charge for a more powerful attack… with more devastating results. Monsters? What monsters?
- The option to link the Twitch account by adaptability problems.
- You can still link your Twitch Prime account through the website of Epic games.
- Fixed a bug that caused the metal doors did not sound when closing.
Weapons and Objects
- Sticky Bomb added: Will have a rare rarity. It will be located anywhere. The explosion delay will be 2.5 seconds. He damage to players is 100 and structures 200. The blast radius will affect one square. We can accumulate up to 10 and we will take 3 each time we collect one.
The bomb It cannot explode in the air and must be hit in some structure or enemy. If the structure is destroyed, it will explode sooner.
- Settings in the minigun: Increased accuracy and recoil by 10% each. Epic / Legendary damage increased on 18/19.
- Projectile hit log with sniper rifles and crossbows has been improved.
- Portable fort enhancements: Tires no longer grant immunity to falling damage. It will also be built with supports and a ramp if necessary.
- Fixed a collision bug with tires of the portable fort that allowed downed players to hide inside them.
- Fixed a bug that caused the reloading of submachine guns to fail.
- Fixed a bug that caused the campfire to heal for one second longer than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused impact markers did not show when dealing damage with the rocket launcher
- The remote explosive light no longer visible through solid objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused consumables of flames and supplies exceed the maximum stack size in inventory.
- The small fences they no longer prevent construction.
- The first shot accuracy resets when crouching, getting up, or changing weapons.
- The players will appear near their teammates squad is the starting island.
- Supply Balloon Health Adjustments Based on Game Mode: Solo, 500; Duo, 750; Squad, 1250.
- The supplies they appear twice as tall and fall twice as fast.
- Corrections have been made to the Builder Pro.
- Fixed several errors in supplies– Balloon collision and no longer get stuck in trees or floating in the air.
- Players do not receive fall damage when landing the tires.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong building piece to be changed when trying to edit a different one.
- Added a self-service cosmetic return.
- Highlights button with ShadowPlay is visible again on the victory screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the highlights button with ShadowPlay it will work in the room tab.
- Fixed a bug that removed the Remove marker icon from the map.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain actions from closing the squad comm wheel.
- Sound improvements when multiple supplies appear at the same time so that they can be detected independently.
- Fixed a bug that prevented hear the opening of supplies.
- Fixed a bug that caused chests to open randomly.
- Now the metal door effects.
Art and animations
- Animation errors that made the body stretch in the box office section.
- Fixed bugs in beak bite physics.
- Improved the jerks after eliminating an enemy.
- Corrected jerks when rendering foliage.
- Reduced jerks in Mac when adding precompiled shaders.
- Added an option for enable a fire button (on the right side of the screen), which can be activated with the Use Tap to shoot option.
- Fixed the interactions They cancel the opening of chests and revive allies.
- Fixed a bug that caused the collected resources will be displayed in the wrong place.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused characters to move with the map open.
- Fixed a bug that prevented edit allied structures.
Save the world
Weapons and objects
- Added the limpet bomb.
- Added the double pitcher– Heavy weapon that fires a permanent wave of energy. It has three states of charge: No loada (0.5 squares wide), Moderate load (1 box wide) and Maximum load (1.5 squares wide). Damage is most effective on elemental enemies.
- More bacon.
- The cost of energy ammo.
Missions and systems
- Mission Settings Retrieve the drone.
- The difficulty pylon has a flat cost of 2 Fluo Blue for each difficulty increase
- Anomaly: When you have destroyed the anomaly, you must recover the fragments by interacting with them.
- Reduced the resurrection time of the defenders from 5 to 2 seconds.
- Cracks and camps they will not block projectiles.
- The traps no longer float after destroying structures.
- Fixed the error that prevented launch the remote explosives when sprinting.
- You can choose missions by double clicking on them on the map screen.
- It has been removed ammo display from HUD as it sometimes did not fit reliably on the screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented scrolling through the Gathering Tour mission description.
- Fixed a bug that caused the rewards appear outside of the mission selection screen.
- Fixed the delay that occurred after leaving a mission after pressing the Return to Base button.
- The jerks on transformation menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused high level players to not be able to exceed level 124 power. They can now reach level 125 power.
It reaches us new information about the meteorite: Some sound files have been found. It will probably fall this season. Where, when, how? We do not know. For now, the first may begin to arrive remains of it. Apparently, they will be lootable.
What do you think of these changes? Will you try it soon? Tell us in comments. Are you still here? Run to test the changes!