The challenges of Season 10 of Fortnite: Battle Royale caught those of us who covered the Fortnite: Battle Royale Challenges of the Week by surprise. Epic Games has dispensed with the weekly challenges in Season 10 and has launched a thematic challenge series. One of these series of challenges has been leaked. It’s about the challenges of Shootout at Sundown, belonging to the western theme that has one of the parts of the Fortnite mapping.
All the challenges of Season 10 of Fortnite: Battle Royale
“Shootout at Sundown” challenges filtered
The challenges of Fortnite: Battle Royale named Dusk Shootout have been leaked thanks to the user FortTory. What showed these limited-time missions, what are their objectives and the rewards that we will get when completing them These missions replace BRUTE Squad missions. We are facing a series of fairly simple missions that are done merely by playing.
Shootout at Sundown missions
- Get 2 Top 10 in Solo or Duos matches.
- 2 Eliminations with pistol.
- Find 7 boxes of ammunition in Poblado Picado or Junk Junction.
- Deal 200 damage to Supply Crates.
- Collect 1 item of each rarity.
- Land in Picado Town or Lethal Latifundio in 3 different games.
- Deal 500 damage with Assault Rifles to opponents.
Rewards in Shootout at Sundown
- 1 objective completed: 10 Battle Stars.
- 2 objectives completed: 500 XP.
- 3 objectives completed: Loading screen.
- 4 objectives completed: 10 Battle Stars.
- 5 objectives completed: 1,000 XP.
- 6 objectives completed: 10 Battle Stars.
- All objectives completed: 2,000 XP.
These are the leaked Shootout at Sundown challenges from Fortnite: Battle Royale!
You can now prepare the weapons to complete them. Because no challenges requiring map, this time we just share the challenges.
Fortnite Season 10: These are all the changes that have reached the map
What do you think of these challenges? Do you think they are easy? Do you miss the challenges of the week? Tell us in comments.