PUBG Mobile is preparing to end Royale Pass 17. With this, they have launched the new update patch 1.3 of the battle royale, and there are many new features and improvements already available.
The update is now available through the Play Store and it has an approximate weight of 640 MB for Android devices. Below we reveal the patch notes.
PUBG Mobile update patch 1.3 changelog, news and improvements
Hundred Rhythm Mode (as of March 9)
Hundred Rhythms has arrived in Erangel, the party begins at the electronic music festival. The Music Armband grants 3 special abilities. Choose the skill that suits you best, upgrade the skill by collecting scattered cassettes, and dominate the battlefield with the help of your skill. Choose Erangel on the map selection screen to experience this exclusive game mode.
- Bracelet skills:
- Guardian’s Bracelet:
- music barrier
- music conversion
- Guardian’s Bracelet:
- Recognition Bracelet:
- sonic scan
- sound explosion
- Recognition Bracelet:
- Camouflage bracelet:
- calm breathing
Clown tricks gameplay (from March 31)
The clowns have arrived at the Anniversary Celebration Plaza and are painting graffiti all over the place. A clown shop vehicle has been stationed here on Erangel. Players can collect clown tokens and exchange them for items such as normal combat supplies and special strategic items in the clown shop vehicle.
- strategic elements
- Players can collect Clown Tokens and exchange them for the following strategic items in the Clown Shop Vehicle: information about the next play zone, the next airdrop, and the density of enemies on the entire map.
- music graffiti wall
- A musical graffiti wall will appear next to the Graffiti Square on Spawn Island in classic Erangel mode. Players can spray paint on the Music Graffiti wall, triggering notes to play when the paint is sprayed on the squares. Each square represents different notes of the same melody. Spray paint multiple squares to activate multiple notes.
Metro Royale: Uncover (available from March 9)
- the newest chapter
- Metro Royale: Uncover will be available after the game is updated.
- The new rewards will be available in the latest chapter.
- Additional elite enemies will suddenly appear on battlefields.
- Removed Metro Exodus monsters and the Tikhar rifle, made enemies smarter, and made team balance adjustments.
- Other map improvements
- After the version update, Power Armor mode will be available every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle:
- The Mosin-Nagant is a 7.62mm bolt action sniper rifle that is just as powerful as the Kar98K.
- However, his bullets fly faster and have less damage falloff. It can knock out an unarmored enemy with a single shot from a long distance.
- The Mosin-Nagant will appear on Erangel and Vikendi, replacing some of the Kar98K rifles.
Vehicle – Power Glider:
- Power Gliders can now be found in Erangel and Miramar. They will appear randomly on these two maps.
- The Motor Glider is a 2-person vehicle consisting of a front seat for the pilot and a rear seat where a passenger can shoot from.
- To take off, the pilot must press the climb button to raise the nose after the Motor Glider gains enough speed.
- The fuel consumption of the Motor Glider is directly related to the speed of the engine. The faster you fly, the more fuel you will consume.
Basic performance improvements:
- Improved in-battle terrain rendering logic for low-end devices to reduce rendering loss.
- Improved in-battle selection of terrain-blocking items for low-end devices to reduce rendering loss when the camera moves.
- Greatly improved the overall UI update logic in battle to reduce UI update time.
- Reduced delay that kicks in after a player jumps out of the plane.
- Reduced rendering loss for general resources such as sky and sea to keep the game running smoothly.
- Resolved an issue causing the game to crash when MSAA and HDR are enabled on a device running iOS 14.3.
- Improved removal of infrequently used local resources to free up more space.
- Resolved an issue where a half-downloaded asset had to be fully downloaded before it could be deleted.
- Improved the accuracy of the Video Review conversion process and the display of ballistics and vehicles to make it easier for users to make judgments.
- Various machine learning algorithms have been added to identify and filter suspicious behavior in the game.
- Continued to increase the number of manual review team members to ensure the safety of high-level tournaments and matches.
- Continued to strengthen the game’s defense against DDoS attacks and expand the coverage of defense measures to ensure safe and stable game operations.
Basic Experience Improvements:
- Quick Sensitivity Adjustment – Players can now open a UI option to quickly adjust sensitivity in Training Grounds.
- Hide helmets in games.
- Improved Mk14 sound.
- Camera tilt fix.
- Graphics rendering improvements.
Other system improvements:
- new achievements
- New Rhythm Hero Achievement: Play 100 Rhythms on Erangel.
- New Mythic Fashion VI: Get 300 mythical outfits.
- Message manager function
- Most of the system messages will be displayed in the message manager. Players can use the message manager to view system messages clearly at a glance, or conveniently go to the corresponding system message page to handle notifications.
- PUBG mobile music
- Added entry to this feature in the player space.
- Players can use this feature to listen to songs and set background music for their space.
- PUBG Mobile has obtained full copyright to all music that can be heard.
- Players can gift albums to friends who meet the gifting conditions.
- Space upgrade gifts
- Certain restrictions are placed on giving some gifts in the slot to prevent this feature from being abused to increase popularity.
- dynamic graffiti
- New updated dynamic sprays that have visual effects and play music at close range.
Royale Pass Season 18: HUNDRED RHYTHMS (Starting March 17)
- There will be a 3rd Anniversary theme music screen and rewards. Players can choose rank rewards twice as they progress through the Royale Pass. After the anniversary party begins, some special guests will also make an appearance. In addition to an AUG Finish, players can also choose from 2 Advanced Sets at Rank 1 and Rank 50. At Rank 100, get the Violin Music Set and a mysterious Kar98K Finish!
- An adventure event will start with music. Adventure Coupons have been added to the free rank rewards, and players can use them to redeem 1 of 2 outfits twice on the event page. Adventure awaits.
- The RP Activity Pack event starts in the new season.
- Fixed other bugs affecting quests and other content to improve player experience.
New Cheer Park Theme: Anniversary Celebration Music Festival
The plaza where players spawn in Cheer Park is now an electronic DJ music plaza with a DJ stage, music arcade machine, and techno launcher. After the anniversary celebration starts, new DJ songs, old classic songs, PUBG MOBILE theme songs, and BP electronic music songs will be played randomly.
Melee weapon display function
- Players can now choose to simultaneously display a firearm and a melee weapon in the lobby.
- If the following conditions are met, the firearm and melee weapon displayed by players in their lobby can be used on Spawn Island.
- All firearms and melee weapons owned by players on Spawn Island will be removed when they board the plane.
- Conditions for bringing weapons from the Lobby:
- Firearms: Must be equipped with a legendary finish or higher, but this condition does not apply to rare firearms that can be upgraded, which can also be brought.
- Melee Weapons: Must be equipped with an Epic finisher or higher.