The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild gets update 1.3.1!
THE Nintendo yesterday released update 1.3.1 of The Legend of Zelda: breath of the wild!
THE Nintendo states that this update resolves an issue with the DLC Pack 1 involving counting the defeat of certain enemies (mini-bosses like Lynels and Hinoxes) that influence the trophy given by Kilton.
after the DLC, it had become impossible to get the trophy in Master Mode.
The most interesting news, however, comes in the form of an exclusive news channel for breath of the wild which should be live starting tomorrow, and which will allow players to obtain items if they access the game through certain articles posted on the channel.
The official description of the 1.3.1 update is as follows:
- We fixed the issue regarding the DLC pack 1: The Master trials of expansion pass, in which defeating certain enemies no longer counted towards completing the challenge of Kilton when playing in Master Mode.
- Items for use in the game can now be obtained by accessing the game from certain files distributed through the new News channel (“The Legend of Zelda: breath of the wild – tips from the wild”) which can be accessed through the News in the Home menu.
- This channel should be on air from 09/08/2017.
- Depending on your game progress, some items may not be available.
- Various tweaks to improve gameplay.