The 5 best mobiles that you can give to start 2019 to the fullest
It is possible that you have not yet decided on your new mobile. Whether you are thinking of giving one for Three Kings or buying one, we want to help you. Among so many mobiles it is difficult to choose which one to spend the money on and today we have chosen the 5 best you can buy.
Of course, we have not done it on a low budget. If not, we have chosen those that give more for their price. There are from 350 to 560 euros but we guarantee that you will have a true high-end, whichever you choose. All shipped from Amazon Spain in time for Kings. For many, the store that offers the best guarantee of all.
Honor 10, the cheapest but very powerful
Honor is a brand owned by Huawei, as many of you know. The Honor 10 is the direct brother of the Huawei P20, which has one of the best cameras on the market and great power. Well, this Honor 10 for less than €360 is practically identical. It lacks nothing and even integrates the 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Screen 5.84 inches Full HD + with notch. Of course, with only 153 grams of weight and an ultra-compact size of 149.6 × 71.2 × 7.7 mm.
- Hi-Silicon Processor Kirin 970, one of the most powerful on the market. Just as powerful as a Snapdragon 845.
- RAM memory of 4GB and storage of 64GB.
- Dual rear camera with Huawei Artificial Intelligence, with 16 MP + 24 MP sensors with optical stabilizer and f / 1.8. A camera that captures high-quality images.
- 24 MP front camera for perfect selfies.
- 3400 mAh battery with fast charge. 10 hours of screen guaranteed.
In terms of connectivity, it is also very complete. It has Dual-SIM 4G, dual-band WiFi AC, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB C and 3.5mm audio jack. Nor is it lacking in high-end details such as facial recognition and a front fingerprint sensor which works really well. Without a doubt, a phone that is worth every euro it costs.
Galaxy S8, better than the S9 in quality / price
A long time ago I gave some reasons to buy a Galaxy S8 before a Galaxy S9. Who better to say this than someone like me who has had both. The S8 has better autonomy, a camera that little envies the Galaxy S9. All this at a much lower price. Right now for less than €390 you can have it in a Spanish version.
- Screen of 5.8 inches with 2K resolution and curved on both sides. with panel AMOLED and a beastly quality.
- Processor Exynos 8895very powerful and efficient.
- 4 GB RAM and storage 64GBwith the possibility of expanding it with microSD.
- Camera 12 MP rear with f/1.7 and optical stabilizer. It records 4K, has slow motion and takes some very good photos.
- 8 MP front camera with optical stabilizer and also f / 1.7. A camera that makes some very good selfies.
- battery of 3000mAh Quick Charge 2.0 compatible. Autonomy for 6 hours of screen without problem.
In terms of connectivity they have not forgotten anything. It has Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band WiFi AC, GPS, NFC and 4G. It comes with USB C, a fingerprint sensor on the back (which doesn’t work as badly as some say), facial recognition and brings some akg headphones on the box they sound really good. One of those phones that doesn’t fail at anything and everyone who tries it likes it.
Xiaomi Mi 8, one of the most complete on the market but not the most expensive
If I didn’t have bad words for the S8, I’m going to have less for the Xiaomi Mi 8. For me, personally, the best on this list in terms of quality/price (although clearly rivaling the OnePlus 6T). The Xiaomi Mi 8 offers it all for less than €400 and even stand out from the rest.
It has a Dual GPS sensor that no other has, it has a camera with power to surpass that of the iPhone X, autonomy of envy thanks to its AMOLED panel and all the power of the latest Qualcomm processor. What more could anyone need?
- Screen of 6.21 inches Full HD+ with AMOLED technology and notch.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, which can handle any app or game.
- RAM memory of 6GB and 64GB storage.
- 12 MP + 12 MP dual rear camera with Artificial Intelligence that can also do optical zoom and portrait mode with bokeh effect.
- 20 MP front camera.
- battery of 3400mAh with Quick Charge 4+.
In terms of connectivity, this does not leave anything at all. Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band WiFi AC, dual GPS, NFC compatible with Android Pay, Dual-SIM 4G and with MIUI 10 running on Android Pie. The fingerprint reader is in the back. Without a doubt, the best Xiaomi to date.
OnePlus 6T, right now the most powerful Android but with a very good price
The next on the list is the mobile that I would buy right now if I didn’t already have one. If price is not an issue for you, but you don’t want to be overcharged, the OnePlus 6T has it all. All the latest advances in a phone, a lot of power, good design and a fingerprint sensor integrated into the screen.
- Screen of 6.41 inches with Full HD + resolution, Optic AMOLED panel, beastly brightness, Gorilla Glass 6 protection and notch in the form of a drop of water, which is hardly seen.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
- RAM memory of 6GB and 128GB storage.
- 20 MP + 16 MP dual rear camera with f/1.7, optical and electronic stabilization. And a very good photographic quality. Similar to the Xiaomi Mi 8.
- 20 MP front camera that can take some great quality selfies.
- battery of 3700mAh with the fastest charging in the entire Android ecosystem. Guaranteed long-term autonomy.
In terms of connectivity, this one does not lack anything either. It comes with NFC for mobile payments, dual-band WiFi AC, Dual-SIM with 4G, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and even a premium detail like the fingerprint reader integrated into the screen itself. Also with protection against water and dust and Android Pie with the customization of Oxygen OS, for some the best in the entire Android ecosystem.
iPhone XR, if you hate Android, this is for you
If you don’t like Android, and you want a new iPhone, this is the best you can have. The iPhone XR is much more powerful than people think. Of course, if you come from a high-end Android, this iPhone is not for you, since previous mobiles offer much more than this one for almost half. However, if you are from Apple and there is no one to make you change your mind, for us the iPhone XR is the best quality / price of the firm right now.
- Screen of 6.21 inches with notch and IPS technology. With HD+ resolution.
- Apple A12 Bionic processor, one of the best on the market.
- From 64 GB of storage
- 12 MP rear camera with f/1.8. A camera that equals the results of the Pixel 3. Without a doubt, a camera that surpasses that of the iPhone X.
- 7 MP TrueDepth front camera with f / 2.2 and also with portrait mode and capable of recording in Full HD.
- The best battery of all iPhones.
In terms of connectivity, it’s pretty good. Well, it comes with Face ID, 4G connectivity, dual-band WiFi AC, Bluetooth 5.0, Apple Pay, GPS, and iOS 12.
One of the best iPhones they have made although its price is going up to 850 euros. Even so, it seems much more reasonable to us than spending € 1,150 on an iPhone XR that is not more powerful or has better autonomy. Perhaps a better camera and some more details that do not justify the price difference.