Call of Duty: WWII brings us its fourth Shadow War DLC with new content and covert missions in Europe and North Africa.
Shadow War, comes to Call of Duty: WWII, first on PlayStation 4 and a month later will arrive on PC and Xbox One
The DLC is available, at first, exclusively for Playstation 4, and within a month it will reach the rest of the platforms. We can find three new multiplayer maps: Airship, Excavation and Chancellery, a new War Mode mission: Operation Arcane, and the spooky final chapter of N**i Zombies: The Frozen Dawn.
As a novelty, players who own the Season pass They will be able to invite their friends who do not own the DLC to join them in the content available in Shadow War.
- Airship: Make sure to control the heights of the ship, from where you will have a powerful vantage point.
- Chancellery: Drive the enemy forces out of your French stronghold. Stay in control from the observation points in the courtyard and flank the enemy lines.
- Excavation: Fight in a tank graveyard or outwit enemies by attacking from one of the many rocky outcrops.
- Operation Arcane: Players will have to infiltrate a hidden facility in the wooded mountains of Austria to steal secrets and enemy schematics and destroy as much secret technology as possible.
- The Frozen Dawn: Last chapter of the N**i Zombies. The Sword of Barbarrossa was the key to something much bigger and darker than anyone had imagined.
The DLC Call of Duty: WWII Shadow War is now available, first on PlayStation 4 and part of the Season Pass.
What do you think of this new DLC? What map or mode did you like the most? Tell us in comments.