Resident Evil 7: Horror Game Duration
The playing time of Resident Evil 7 is relevant for many potential players: after all, before you buy a game, you want to know how long you will enjoy it. Since your character can die in Resident Evil and you have to explore a lot, the playing time can vary quite a bit.
How many hours of gameplay is Resident Evil 7?
Resident Evil 7 is enjoying great popularity, because the horror game returns a bit to its creepy roots with this part of the series. For many players, however, the playing time is also decisive: Is it worth buying the full-price title or is the gaming experience too short?
- The playing time is between 10 and 15 hours.
- Exactly how long it takes depends heavily on your playing style.
- In Resident Evil 7 you explore a large house and not only have to fight opponents, but also solve some puzzles.
- Finding all the clues, reading the notes, and gaining an advantage with hidden ammo will take you a little more time than rushing.
- Most players playing Resident Evil 7 with PlayStation VR will need an additional two to three hours of gameplay.
Two DLCs for longer gameplay
Two paid DLCs are available for Resident Evil 7, which will extend your horror trip in the swampy landscape a bit. “End of Zoe” gives you an additional 60 to 120 minutes of gameplay and “Not a Hero” extends your Resident Evil 7 experience by the same amount of time.