The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo have revealed more details about their new cloud service: Pokémon HOME. Trainers will be able to bring their Pokémon from connected main series games and save them in cloud boxes or transfer them between supported games. The version for Nintendo Switch can be connected with the video games Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee !. The connection with Pokemon go is in development.
Pokémon movie “Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution” to premiere on Netflix
Pokémon Home: Everything Connected
Pokémon HOME is coming to iOS and Android devices and Nintendo Switch in February 2020. Once connected, all commonly available Pokémon in Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! and soon Pokémon GO. With the Premium plan (paid), users will be able to transfer their Pokémon from Nintendo 3DS games to Pokémon HOME via Pokémon Bank. It is important to remember that once moved from Pokémon Bank to Pokémon HOME, they will not be able to return to 3DS.
To celebrate the arrival of Pokémon HOME, the Pokémon Bank and Poké Shuttle will be available at no cost for one month after launch.
There are four ways to trade in Pokémon HOME using a mobile device. From now on, exchanges can be made at any time and place:
- When depositing a Pokémon in the prodigious box, It will be exchanged with people from all over the world! The exchange will occur even if Pokémon HOME is not being used.
- In the Global Trade System (GTS) fans will be able to indicate which Pokémon they want to trade and which they would like to receive in exchange Once decided, they will be paired with a Trainer whose request suits yours.
- With the group exchange, you can create a group to carry out exchanges between the people who are in it. In each one there may be up to 20 participants. Group exchanges can be made at no cost, but only users with a Premium plan (paid) can create groups.
- He exchange with friends allows you to trade Pokémon with nearby users who have been added to your Pokémon HOME friends list. Coaches can add friends from the Add Friends feature
In addition, Pokémon HOME has many functions for Trainers to connect their Pokémon series games:
- When depositing a Pokémon in the Pokémon HOME boxes, it will be registered in the National Pokédex, Gigamax shapes will also be registered. With the mobile version, users will also be able to search based on the skills or movements of the Pokémon.
- Coaches can receive mysterious gifts in the mobile version of Pokémon HOME.
- With the Premium plan, Trainers will be able to analyze Pokémon with the Judge role.
- At personal corner, Trainers will be able to see all the information about different events and games that they have connected to Pokémon HOME. They can also decorate your profile.
- In the version of Pokémon HOME for mobile devices, users will be able to check the status of the Ranked Battles and Online Tournaments for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, as well as the lists of the Pokémon that are being used in them.
- In Pokémon HOME they will accumulate Pokémon HOME points as Trainers deposit Pokémon. In the version for Nintendo Switch, these points can be exchanged for Battle Points (PB) and can be used in the games of the main series.
All the news presented in the Pokémon Direct (January 2020)
The Premium Plan, which we have mentioned several times throughout the news, has three plans:
- 1 month (30 days): 3.49 euros.
- 3 months (90 days): 5.49 euros.
- 12 months (365 days): 17.99 euros.
Pokémon HOME will arrive on iOS and Android devices and on Nintendo Switch in February 2020.