The PlayStation Explorers Club continues to receive new participants in its desire to continue raising funds in favor of Juegaterapia. Thus, ten new explorers join the initiative, completing a list that adds a total of 79 personalities and friends of the PlayStation® brand.
- The GAME video game store joins with the donation of a 20th Anniversary Limited Edition PlayStation®4. An exclusive edition of which there are only 12,300 units in the world. And 350 in Spain and that commemorates the twentieth birthday of the most influential video game console in history.
- BKOOL, the indoor cycling training simulation company. Fona a smart bike and a subscription to its virtual cycling platform so that everyone who participates can have the possibility of training in a safe and controlled environment such as their own home.
- The talented Canarian footballer of FC Barcelona, and international with the national soccer team, Pedri González. He recently joined the initiative with the donation of the shirt with which he gave his first assistance in an official match as a FC Barcelona footballer.
- He also donated an object related to traditional sports Luis Suarez placeholder image, the current Uruguayan striker for Atlético de Madrid. That he wanted to join the initiative by donating his official boots.
- Javi sanchez, a Real Valladolid footballer, has donated his signed official shirt.
- The PlayStation® community, which has already joined the initiative thanks to your generous donations, also has one of its members in the ranks of the Explorers, L0rdV1ta, who wanted to contribute his bit with the donation of a figure of Ellie, the protagonist of The Last of Us Part II. In addition, PlayStation®España adds a code from The Last of Us Part II.
- Vodafone Giants, the eSports team, recently joined the initiative with the donation of the official Vodafone Giants jersey for the 20/21 season.
- X6tence, the eSports team, has donated the official shirt for the 20/21 season.
- The organization of electronic sports competitions, BCN Fighters, donate the official cap of the competition.
- Ricardo Fernandez, a journalist for Meristation, has donated two golf balls printed with the logo of the Everybody’s Golf video game commemorating reaching the figure of 2 million units sold.
About the Club
The PlayStation® Explorers Club is a unique initiative in favor of Play Therapy. Through which young people diagnosed with cancer can dream, explore and escape in the hospital itself. Thanks to the creation of themed rooms that will have all the technology of PlayStation®5. This initiative is part of the PlayStation® Commitment program. And it already has the support of dozens of relevant characters and friends of the PlayStation® brand. Rafael Nadal, Carolina Marín, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Ibai Llanos, Jorge Cremades, Amaya Valdemoro, Andrés Iniesta or DJ Nano, among many others, have already joined this very special initiative.
Anyone who wants to contribute to this emotional initiative will be able to buy tickets worth € 5 on the official website of the PlayStation® Explorers Club and opt for the object, or objects, of their choice. There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased and, in addition, for each participation you enter a draw for a PlayStation®5. The entire proceeds will go to Juegaterapia to finance the PlayStation Explorers Club project.
This action is part of the PlayStation® Commitment, the social area in which the company works every day to improve the lives of people, especially the youngest, through video games.
You can access the video presentation of the PlayStation Explorers Club by clicking here.