This year is special if we talk about Metal Max, since it is the 25th anniversary of the franchise. Thus Metal Max Xeno will be released this year for Playstation 4, returning to its origins with human-machine hybrid combat.
NIS America has confirmed that its new title will be released for Sony’s home console this fall, both in North America and Europe.
- Humanity is on the brink of extinction. The computer known as NOA took on a consciousness of its own and has almost completely destroyed the human race. The power of the attacks has even reduced Tokyo, the largest metropolis on the planet, to rubble.
- Explore the wasteland controlling Talis, a casualty of war, as you search for allies to your cause and a glimmer of hope in this battle for survival and revenge.
- Design your own tanks, explore the arid and rough desert and get new upgrades and parts for your vehicles. Not only that, but you can paint them at will; nothing better than an armored battle tank with great firepower customized to your liking.
- Fight for humanity in a world totally devastated by combat joining more survivors like you.
- Stay firm and alertAs the forces of the supercomputer NOA will track you relentlessly wherever you go. A preemptive strike may be your best option.
Metal Max Xeno to be released exclusively for Sony’s console
Metal Max Xeno will translate the texts into English, leaving the original Japanese voices. This is something typical in this class of games, as it already happened in several installments of Tales of or in the recent Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings, of which you can read our analysis here.
Otherwise the title looks very good, which we are eager to test. You can get more information on the official game page. And you, will you get him?