Is a Nexus the best buy? Many users ask themselves that question every day, and I am from Nexus, I will give you the best reasons to discover if these terminals are the ones that best fit you. And it is that each company follows a different philosophy of life, so if you like Google, maybe you should buy a Nexus to start seeing the world differently.
You want a Nexus and you don’t know it
If you buy a Nexus it is because you want the following:
- A terminal with guarantees that resists several years. Google’s warranty is one of the best, plus the replacement policy is very good, because if your Nexus fails in two days you have a new one at home.
- Pure Android. Although there are already other brands that join Pure Android, it is characteristic of the Nexus because it is totally clean and factory.
- Fast updates (before anyone else). Undoubtedly the best thing about the Nexus is that they update very quickly, they are the first to update. Hence, Marshmallow was released with the new Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P.
- Updates for 2 years, support for 3. We will have up to 3 years of updates for the Nexus, and heavy 2 years. Which means that the Nexus 6P to give you an idea will get Android N (we already have it) and Android O.
Stay also with the following
If any of these points don’t make a difference to you, you may have to run away from the Nexus. Let us remember that in the last two years they changed, because now we also have a high end nexus.
- If the camera matters to you: Nexus 5X or Nexus 6P.
- Power to spare with any Nexus.
- More screen with Nexus 6P.
- Fingerprint reader with any of the last two.
They are great and you can enjoy Android N right now.
Which is the best Nexus? (as of a previous year, you can’t miss it).
What do you think of these Nexus? Do they convince you? Feel free to tell us if you’re from Nexus or why you don’t like them.