If you are a beginner, you can win with these cards in Badland Brawl
Badland Brawl can be a very simple game at first, but every time we beat a new world, the difficulty starts to go up. In this case, the game takes as reference the rank of the badlanders, in this way a balance is achieved in the battle. And sometimes it is difficult for some players because of the cards they use.
For that reason, today we will show the best cards that you can incorporate into your deck if you are a beginner. In addition, we will mention some tips when organizing the cards for certain battles.
What cards should I put in my deck?
It is important to mainly consider what cards we have, since some players may be more advanced than others. So let’s make a deck for those between level 1 and 5. We can say that we will also learn from our enemies, the idea is that we will discover new tactics that will make us advance.
We will need certain cards to form a powerful deck, and they are divided into two parts, direct and support.
They are those attacks that are directed directly at the enemy’s tower without the need for assistance. Can choose between 2 or 5 to achieve a balancein this case they are the following:
- Rogue (primitives): He attacks very fast, and his hits have power (he can knock back enemies).
- Arrows (primitives): They can be thrown anywhere on the field, but they don’t do much damage (great for avoiding mythic card attacks).
- Bomb Spider (mythical): It is able to move bombs quickly, or turn into one if it is eliminated.
- Bomb Drone (mythic): Clone that goes directly to the enemy tower, and if it is eliminated, it becomes a bomb.
- Mega Forger (Evolved): Crush enemies and send bombs to the enemy tower.
These are the ones that help push bombs and clones so that they reach the enemy’s tower. They are necessary to gain an advantage in battle, and can make the difference between winning or losing:
- Bomb (primitives): It has a detonator, and we can push it into the tower.
- Explosive Rocket (Primitives): Send out a shock wave that pushes bombs, or enemies.
- Rotary Lock (evolved): It spins really fast, and everything it touches sticks to it.
Why is this a good combination? We will have a good tactic with the defense and offense that we have. Also, with this deck we take into account the cost of mana of each card, so we can evade the enemy’s attacks quickly.
If you want to customize a deck from scratch, you can consider the advice of taking direct and support cards (just like in Clash Royale). In this way, you will be able to advance every time an obstacle comes your way in Badland Brawl.