With the departure of the Switch A release by Nintendo of the first Pokémon game was expected for the company’s new console. After so many years, the first two editions that came out for the Nintendo Switch began to be developed: Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee.
And it is that these new titles stand out for having the possibility of send the Pokémon you have in Pokémon Go to the new Nintendo title Pokémon Let’s Go. And today we are going to tell you what you have to do to transfer the data from one game to another.
In this way, if you follow this tutorial to pass all your creatures Pokémon Go from mobile to Switch You will be able to enjoy all the pokémon that you hunted in your games with the popular app for mobile devices to play from your Nintendo console. The process is extremely simple, so you will not have any problem doing it.
Related article:How to get more Pokécoins in Pokémon Go
But If you already had a Pokémon Unite account on your mobile and soon you are going to have it on the Nintendo Switch, you must follow these steps that we mark below to link both devices:
- In the mobile app, go to the Game Settings menu before signing in to the Nintendo Switch.
- Then you must already have linked the Nintendo or Pokémon Trainer Club account of the mobile version.
- If you have followed all the steps, you will be able to play Pokémon Unite both on the Nintendo Switch and on your mobile device.
Following these steps you should have your Pokémon GO account linked between the console and the mobile application, and keep in mind that for the link you can also use the Pokémon Trainer club account to save all the changes you make on both devices.
As you may have seen, the first part to transfer your Pokémon GO characters to the Nintendo Switch is extremely simple and not very difficult.
It’s been a few years since The Nintendo Switch was released and since then it has not stopped receiving applications and functions to complete it even more. One of the first applications that came out for the console was YouTube, which you can currently link to your Gmail account by generating a random code that you can get through youtube.com/activate. But today we are going to show you how you can link your Nintendo Switch with the famous mobile game.
For a start with the process of sending Pokémon from Pokémon Go to Pokémon Let’s Go, the first thing you have to do is activate the Bluetooth connection on the mobile. Now enter your smartphone, click on the pokeball and then click on Options (it is the gear-shaped icon that you can find at the top right). Scroll down until you find the Nintendo Switch option and connect to the console. Remember to activate airplane mode within the console so that the connection can work.
On the console press the X button to enter the menu and then access the options. Inside, click on Connection with Pokémon GO and after accepting the link you will be able to move your Pokémon from one device to another.
How to send Pokémon from Pokémon GO to Pokémon Let’s Go quickly
Once you have reached this point, you must enter the menu of your Pokémon and see which ones you have saved. Here all you have to do is click on the ‘transfer to Nintendo Switch’ option, although keep in mind that in order to do this, your Pokémon must meet certain requirements:
- Once you transfer a Pokémon to your console, you won’t be able to transfer it back to your mobile.
- At the moment it is only possible to send first generation Pokémon (that is, the 151 Pokémon in the game).
- Alola forms are allowed.
- Legendary and event Pokémon cannot be sent.
Very recently there was talk of pokemon unite, while cross-save was also announced just like in previous games. This means that this new title will also allow you to continue the game from both devices. But for this you must first have the cross-save activated if you want to play on both devices in the same game.
Therefore, below we explain how you can link your Pokémon Unite account on Switch and mobile to be able to continue with your game in any of the two devices. (In this connection, it is necessary to take into account which was the first device that was used to play for the first time, since the method is different depending on what it is).
Here are the steps you must follow if you want to use Pokémon Unite on mobile and want to continue your progress from the Nintendo Switch:
- Access with the mobile version of Pokémon Unite on your device.
- Now you must link the Nintendo account or also the Pokémon Trainer Club account (use the same one with which you started playing).
- Then the cross-save will already be activated and you will be able to continue your game on both devices.
- If you had already started a game in Pokémon Unite on mobile before linking and want to do so, you must uninstall the game from your mobile app and follow the steps above when reinstalling it.
As you may have seen, the process is very simple and not very difficult, so we invite you to follow our tutorial to be able to transfer all your Pokémon from the Pokémon GO game from mobile to Switch very easily.