Today we have a driver update for the processor Intel Kaby Lake-G with integrated GPU AMD Radeon RX Vega M, some products fresh from the oven that are not yet very present in the market. Keep in mind that before installing the AMD drivers, you must first install the Intel integrated GPU drivers as indicated in their documentation, these systems have both GPUs in the same package and 4GB of HBM2 dedicated memory. You can see our review of the NUC Intel Hades Canyon to see its computing and graphics potential.
- We can download the Intel Kaby Lake-G drivers with AMD Radeon RX Vega M Graphic v18.10.2 GPU
- Support For
▪ Fallout * 76 Early Access
- Fixed Issues
▪ Some Vulkan ™ API games may experience a crash on game launch.
▪ On multi GPU enabled system configurations Assassin’s Creed ™ Odyssey may experience a
random game exit when Adaptive Anti-Aliasing is enabled and the game is restarted.
- Known Issues
▪ Strange Brigade ™ may experience an application hang when playing with DirectX®12 API
▪ When using Radeon Overlay on system configurations with the latest Windows®10 October
2018 Update some users may experience intermittent instability or game crashes.
▪ Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during
List of supported models
- Intel Core i5-8305G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (6M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8705G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8706G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8709G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8809G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
- Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics
- Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics