Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10: The Hunt. Players will track Makarov’s whereabouts with the new Battle Pass and themed content. The new season introduces the well-known characters of Call of Duty Makarov, Mace and Mara. Players will also be able to tackle the iconic Terminal map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, along with the Gunfight map, Pine, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The Hunt will challenge Call of Duty: Mobile players with a new mode, a new Battle Pass, and much more.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10: The Hunt is now available on both Android and iOS.
These are some of the new features of the Call of Duty: Mobile update
- Two new maps – Terminal (MP) and Pine (Gunfight).
- Battle Royale Class – Hacker.
- New Advantage – High Alert.
- Functional Weapon – Echo Shotgun.
- New Operator Skill – Equalizer.
- Two new modes – Headquarters, Hardcore.
- Season 10 Battle Pass: The Hunt – New characters, weapons, items and more.
- Event – Hunt for Makarov.
- New seasonal challenges.
- New merchandising available in the store.
- Various UI updates, weapon balancing, and gameplay optimizations.
You can get more information on the game’s official page, here is the LINK.
It is a free shooter game developed by TiMi Studios and Activision for the Android and iOS platform. It was released on October 1, 2019.
In its first month the game had more than 148 million downloads and generated nearly $ 54 million in revenue, making it the largest mobile game launch in history.
As of the end of 2019, the game already had more than 180 million downloads in just three months after launch, making it the most downloaded game of the fourth quarter and the most downloaded game of the year.