1. Home
  2. >>
  3. pocket
  4. >>
  5. An iPhone 6 explodes in a pocket

An iPhone 6 explodes in a pocket



An iPhone 6 explodes in a pocket


This type of news always leaves us confused, but the truth is that a few days ago a iPhone 6 exploded in a student’s pocket. darin hlavaty, was the affected user, who told us that after the explosion he felt like a fire burn on his right leg. He realized that he was on fire. But he was able to take the phone out of his pocket and throw it in the trash. The boy was not hurt by the quick action-reaction, come on, he’s perfectly fine.

So that later Apple users say that their phones do not explode. This is no laughing matter, but we are glad that at this student nothing has happened to him (only the scare). A bad experience that doesn’t have to happen to another user (so don’t worry if you have the iPhone 6). We are going to tell you what else happened and how the fire is believed to have started.

An iPhone 6 explodes in a student’s pocket

What else do we know about the explosion? What could have caused it? This boy has said that his iPhone 6 was barely 6 months old, in addition, it had no battery. But as a curiosity… the boy said that his iPhone 6 had a cracked screen. This could be the reason why the fire started. Maybe this guy sat down badly and with the cracked screen, if he bent a little bit or maybe popped a little bit more, he could get hot and pop. It’s weird, but weird things happen too.

It doesn’t seem to us enough reason to cause a fire, but no other reason is found. If something similar happens to your phone (the screen breaks) and you sit on it, with your mobile in your back pocket, be careful, because a misfortune could happen to you. Not just break it, but burn you.

The pressure exerted on the battery could have caused the fire.

It is believed that the real reason was the pressure exerted on the battery of the iPhone 6, which could make it burn. Between the broken screen and the full force of the body on top of the iPhone 6 battery, who knows. Everything indicates that it was so…

The good news is that nothing happened to the boy.

This is not the first time it has happened… an iPhone 6 Plus also exploded on a bed.

Via | GizMochina